Wonko's Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHRIS' HOMEWORK. BECAUSE I HAVE NO JUMP DRIVE RIGHT NOW

3 posters

Go down

CHRIS' HOMEWORK. BECAUSE I HAVE NO JUMP DRIVE RIGHT NOW Empty CHRIS' HOMEWORK. BECAUSE I HAVE NO JUMP DRIVE RIGHT NOW

Post  ChrisWins Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:45 pm

The Busch family started off near St. Louis in 1860 taking over an old brewery that was not very popular. The company was innovative and this was a fundamental reason that it gained in popularity. They were the first to try to pasteurize their beer to keep it fresh. This is now the standard for keeping beer fresh. They were active in the advent of refrigeration and again were the first beer company to refrigerate their beer and use refrigerated railroad cars. This allowed them to mass produce their beer and send it into markets all across America.
ChrisWins
ChrisWins
super special awesome
super special awesome

Back to top Go down

CHRIS' HOMEWORK. BECAUSE I HAVE NO JUMP DRIVE RIGHT NOW Empty Re: CHRIS' HOMEWORK. BECAUSE I HAVE NO JUMP DRIVE RIGHT NOW

Post  Admin Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:11 pm

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wonkosmagicteam.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

CHRIS' HOMEWORK. BECAUSE I HAVE NO JUMP DRIVE RIGHT NOW Empty Re: CHRIS' HOMEWORK. BECAUSE I HAVE NO JUMP DRIVE RIGHT NOW

Post  ChrisWins Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 pm

you can delete this. I didn't have my jump drive so I copied and pasted in the forums. also clean up some of the other stuff if you can some topics are old.
ChrisWins
ChrisWins
super special awesome
super special awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  NickOwnsall Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:20 pm

ya. this post is prety cool tho. homework about beer...
NickOwnsall
NickOwnsall
mike phelps awesome
mike phelps awesome

http://freewebs.com/kingdragonbane

Back to top Go down

CHRIS' HOMEWORK. BECAUSE I HAVE NO JUMP DRIVE RIGHT NOW Empty LOL

Post  ChrisWins Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:59 pm

We had a stock market project where we had to invest 10,000 into five different stocks. I invested 1/3 of my money into budweiser because it's football season and times are bad so people look for cheap forms of entertainment. I along with my friend who also invested in BUD were the only two in the class who actually made money.
ChrisWins
ChrisWins
super special awesome
super special awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  NickOwnsall Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:21 pm

well that sounds interesting anway
NickOwnsall
NickOwnsall
mike phelps awesome
mike phelps awesome

http://freewebs.com/kingdragonbane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down